The health and well-being of our guests and team is our top priority and we’re making every effort to create the safest experience for everyone.
Hand sanitising stations are available and protective perspex screens have been added extensively for your safety.
Please pay attention to social distancing measures, good hygiene, and respect the people around you.
Under legislation, face coverings must be worn unless you are seated in one of our restaurant spaces eating or drinking.
COVID PASSPORT checks are mandatory from the 13th December 2021 under new legeslation every guest must provide one of the following-
Proof of Vaccination
– Certification in paper form (travel / domestic vaccine certificate or blue vaccine card issued at time of vaccination) that the person has completed a course of doses of an authorised vaccine with the final dose having been received at least 14 days before the relevant time- accompanied with photographic ID.
– Certification in electronic form (travel / domestic vaccine certificate apps) that the person has completed a course of doses of an authorised vaccine with the final dose having been received at least 14 days before the relevant time- with photographic ID.
(i) The NI electronic domestic certificate QR code on the ‘Covid Cert Check NI’ app includes photographic ID. The travel QR code does not include photographic ID
(ii) Both QR Codes on the Covid Cert Check NI’ app can be scanned for verification using the COVIDCert Check NI’ Verifier App- more information can be found by CLICKING HERE (HU member login required)
(iii) Many other countries electronic certification apps work with the COVIDCert Check NI’ Verifier App- but some will not. In this case a Lateral Flow Test should be used as an alternative.
Negative Lateral Test
– Certification by text or email through the NHS Covid-19 reporting app of a negative result of a lateral flow device test taken within 48 hours before the relevant timeexample can be downloaded by CLICKING HERE (HU member login required) accompanied with photographic ID, or
– On-site negative lateral flow device test, taken within 48 hours before the relevant time
Previous Positive Result
– A valid notification of a positive result of a polymerase chain reaction test taken no earlier than 30 days, and no later than 180 days, before the relevant timeaccompanied with photographic ID
Participation in a Clinical Trial
– Confirmation in writing of their participation (current or past) in a clinical trial for vaccination against coronavirus from the organiser of that trial- accompanied with photographic ID
– Evidence provided through the Northern Ireland Covid Certification process for medical exemption; or
– An equivalent process in the persons place of residence of a clinical reason for not being vaccinated with any authorised vaccine- accompanied with photographic ID.
Who is Exempt from Proof of Covid Status?
• A person employed at, or responsible for, the relevant premises or relevant event
• A resident in tourism accommodation except when the resident is in a part of the tourist accommodation to which the public have access and in which intoxicating liquor may be consumed
• A person under the age of 18 years
• A person providing services in a relevant place at a time when no member of the public is in attendance at that place; or
• A person carrying out a public service function or essential repairs or maintenance at the relevant premises or relevant event
• A relevant officer
• An emergency service responder
Guests who fail to provide proof of any of the above will not be permitted to dine within SHU.